The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle uni accommodation- Kensington terrace/ park terrace

Hi. Already looked at Maris house and park view. Looking for the third option to put on the list. Cant find any recent vids of Kensington or park terrace? Has anyone got any? Reviews would be nice also. Thanks
Reply 1
Hey I’ve got park view this year in September but looked at the others and I found that if you looked on safari images even and tiktok they had more images. As well as the Newcastle uni website, you could get a rough idea what it’s like. Also heard Park terrace is nice, spacious rooms etc. Hope this helps :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
(Original post by libbymorgan)Hey I’ve got park view this year in September but looked at the others and I found that if you looked on safari images even and tiktok they had more images. As well as the Newcastle uni website, you could get a rough idea what it’s like. Also heard Park terrace is nice, spacious rooms etc. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Blondie2305
(Original post by libbymorgan)Hey I’ve got park view this year in September but looked at the others and I found that if you looked on safari images even and tiktok they had more images. As well as the Newcastle uni website, you could get a rough idea what it’s like. Also heard Park terrace is nice, spacious rooms etc. Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks. How have you got your accommodation already? Or did you have a gap year? Thanks 😌

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending