The Student Room Group

If a guy stops to turn and look at you…?

If you know him from somewhere, and he’s with his girlfriend but saw you quickly then stopped and turned around to look again and then got on his knees to get closer and make sure it’s you?
Reply 1
Didn’t include the actual question… Does it mean he likes what he sees? Sorry. I included it before but it was too long to post so I shortened it and now it don’t make sense
Reply 2
…..
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
now it don’t make sense

This is why no one is responding...

I have no idea but there could be many reasons why someone is looking at you, not just checking you out.
Reply 4
This is why no one is responding...

I have no idea but there could be many reasons why someone is looking at you, not just checking you out.

Yeah but he sat down and everything…
Reply 5
If you know him from somewhere, and he’s with his girlfriend but saw you quickly then stopped and turned around to look again and then got on his knees to get closer and make sure it’s you?

Did he get down on his knees to make sure it's you because you are only 6" tall?

Or is this one of those serial 'he was checking me out through a glass panel in a shopping mall' threads which have been done to death?
Reply 6
Are you very very short??
Reply 7
Original post by Surnia
Did he get down on his knees to make sure it's you because you are only 6" tall?

Or is this one of those serial 'he was checking me out through a glass panel in a shopping mall' threads which have been done to death?

Not sure about any other threads, my bad if this is typical.

No I’m a midget.
Reply 8
Original post by rfit
Are you very very short??

I’m short, not oddly short. I’m 5’2
I’m short, not oddly short. I’m 5’2

So why did he have to get on his knees to see you?
Reply 10
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
So why did he have to get on his knees to see you?

He was looking at the view of the bottom floor where I was. He was looking through like a wall made out of glass where you can see the downstairs. I somewhat know this guy and I got rejected by him in the past.

So he scans the place and starts walking fast again to catch up to her but his head is still turned looking at the downstairs. That’s when he sees me and immediately starts walking slower then stops to turn around, then walks forward again to take a closer look probably to see if it’s actually me or not. He then gets on the floor with one knee on the floor, kind of in a position of doing his shoe laces but he isn’t. So he’s on floor watching me and puts his face next to the glass before quickly getting up and walking off, his mouth was moving too so I’m pretty sure his girlfriend asked him wtf he’s doing.
Reply 11
Not sure about any other threads, my bad if this is typical.

No I’m a midget.

Typically like this one from 10 months ago...

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7233477#post97383419
Reply 12

Not going to click on the link, but sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending