The Student Room Group

Does my friends boyfriend like me

So basically I have a good friend I’m not close to her we’re just good friends. She told me that this guy in my history class and her are boyfriend and girlfriend when I met her. She just told me they broke up and now they’re back together right.

This guy sits right at the back in history so I turn around to look at the door if someone’s there because in our school it makes a beep sound if someone is there so each time I turn he has a huge smile on his face. Another time I walked past him and he looked somewhere else the whole time and then yesterday he looked somewhere else too but this time he was trying to hide his smile

Does he like me
Reply 1
He's someone's boyfriend so stay out of it. How would you feel if you were in a relationship and another girl was after your guy?
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
He's someone's boyfriend so stay out of it. How would you feel if you were in a relationship and another girl was after your guy?

Bro I never said I liked him, he’s ugly af I have a huge crush on his best friend not him. I just ignore her boyfriend
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Bro I never said I liked him, he’s ugly af I have a huge crush on his best friend not him. I just ignore her boyfriend
But you aren't ignoring the boyfriend, you're checking him out. Because a guy is smiling he must like you more than his girlfriend? That's a massive reach. Maybe he was smiling because he was thinking of his girlfriend. Stop speculating and concentrate on school.
No. (And WTF has 'good friends' they aren't close to? :rolleyes: )
Reply 5
Original post by Surnia
But you aren't ignoring the boyfriend, you're checking him out. Because a guy is smiling he must like you more than his girlfriend? That's a massive reach. Maybe he was smiling because he was thinking of his girlfriend. Stop speculating and concentrate on school.

How am I checking him out I turn around to lol at who’s coming into the class I never check him out ever, I already told u I like his best friend not him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending