The Student Room Group

A Level History Revision

Hi
I am literally STRUGGLING with A Level History it's painful. There's so much content and I have my year 12 end of year exams next week. I don't know how to revise for them with so little time because I have been putting it off completely and I'm still getting not too great marks in my essays that I do for my teacher. idk how to improve and how I'm supposed to revise. Do I just do lots of essay plans and practice writing them or should I learn content? Someone please help me! I'm doing Germany 1918-89 and Italy if that's any help btw
(edited 11 months ago)
I would make sure you known the content and have solid essay structures. I was in the same position as you so don't stress too much. I left it late as well at but I prioritised knowing the content so I actually had stuff to write about. you can do mini plans for now and if you have time left, you can expand on them. Honestly history is such a heavy subject and I found it very stressful but just push through these last few weeks. Goodluck!
Original post by maryam_nadine
Hi
I am literally STRUGGLING with A Level History it's painful. There's so much content and I have my year 12 end of year exams next week. I don't know how to revise for them with so little time because I have been putting it off completely and I'm still getting not too great marks in my essays that I do for my teacher. idk how to improve and how I'm supposed to revise. Do I just do lots of essay plans and practice writing them or should I learn content? Someone please help me! I'm doing Germany 1918-89 and Italy if that's any help btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending