The Student Room Group

Should I do an EPQ?

I'm gonna pick my six form options and i'm not sure if i should do an EPQ. I'm not 100% sure on what you really do and or how it'll help me, all i know is that it's worth half an A-level and you write paragraphs. I want to go to an art university and i don't think i'll need it but all my friends are taking it and are telling me to do it, but i don't think i really need it. I'm picking art for A-levels and due to that i think i won't really have time to do an EPQ. If anyone has any information or advise please let me know.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 1
I chose epq and its honestly been really stressful. We started with a mini project in the middle of November and now it's due. Honestly I feel that if you feel like you don't need it don't do it because it doesn't count for most universities. However if you like doing art you can submit an art as a part of an artifact its not only essays you can also submit an artefact and it can be anything for example for my mini project I'm coming up with a song and only have to write a 300 word essay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending