The Student Room Group

A level/revision help!

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well. After I completed my P3 (maths) paper on Wednesday, I cannot stop thinking about how much I bombed it. It really affected my revision and progress. It got to a stage where I felt like I couldn't be alone and constantly needed something to listen to in order to drown out my fears and worries. It have a P4 (maths) exam next week and I really want to do timed papers in exam conditions. However, whenever I try to do it, I just keep thinking about P3 and it makes me upset. Does anyone have any tips to help me stop thinking about P3?

Thanks in advance!
Write down some words that describe the P3 exam, words that represent it, on a scrap piece of paper, then scrunch that paper up and throw it in the bin.

It's done.

Keep little bits of scrap paper next to you when you're practicing a P4. Anytime P3 enters your mind, write down another word, scrunch up, bin.
Reply 2
Original post by 04MR17
Write down some words that describe the P3 exam, words that represent it, on a scrap piece of paper, then scrunch that paper up and throw it in the bin.

It's done.

Keep little bits of scrap paper next to you when you're practicing a P4. Anytime P3 enters your mind, write down another word, scrunch up, bin.

Thank you so much! I will definitely try that!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending