The Student Room Group

Best Entrepreneurship Masters

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking to apply for a Master's in Entrepreneurship but I am a little bit stuck in terms of where I should study. I can't seem to find a list summarizing the best degrees globally as I am open to traveling outside of the U.K to do so. If anyone has any recommendations, please do let me know. I would love to hear about your own experiences studying this. I would also like to add that I believe I should be graduating with at least a 2.1, therefore I do need to take this into consideration.
Original post by _Jo_Jo
Hi everyone,

I am currently looking to apply for a Master's in Entrepreneurship but I am a little bit stuck in terms of where I should study. I can't seem to find a list summarizing the best degrees globally as I am open to traveling outside of the U.K to do so. If anyone has any recommendations, please do let me know. I would love to hear about your own experiences studying this. I would also like to add that I believe I should be graduating with at least a 2.1, therefore I do need to take this into consideration.

Hey!
I recommend considering the MSc in International Entrepreneurship and Management under University of Southampton. It provides a comprehensive blend of entrepreneurship and management skills, with a focus on international perspectives. You can find more information about the program here: https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/international-entrepreneurship-management-masters-msc#about

Graduating with at least a 2.1 should meet the minimum criteria for this program. However, it's always a good idea to review the specific requirements outlined on the program's webpage. I encourage you to explore the program's details, including the curriculum, faculty profiles, and any additional information provided on the webpage. It would also be beneficial to reach out to the admissions team or current students in the program to gain more insights and hear about their experiences studying Entrepreneurship at the University of Southampton.

Remember to consider other factors such as the location, support services, and the university's entrepreneurial ecosystem when making your decision. Best of luck with your Master's application, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Best Wishes
Priya :smile:
Postgraduate Ambassador
University of Southampton
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending