The Student Room Group

AQA Listening Exam major audio glitch.

We sat our Foundation Listening today, however the audio bugged and lead to all of Q3,4 and 13 being displaced by a long silence. I believe that is 8 marks (1/5) of the paper down the drain because of a stupid technical error, what can the exam board do about this? Will we be getting all 8 of our marks? It really ruined the flow of the exam as well, as being told after a long 4 minute pause to randomly skip to another page is unsettling
Reply 1
Original post by NamesAreTaken
We sat our Foundation Listening today, however the audio bugged and lead to all of Q3,4 and 13 being displaced by a long silence. I believe that is 8 marks (1/5) of the paper down the drain because of a stupid technical error, what can the exam board do about this? Will we be getting all 8 of our marks? It really ruined the flow of the exam as well, as being told after a long 4 minute pause to randomly skip to another page is unsettling

yh same
Reply 2
Oh no that doesn't sound fun, I'm sorry to hear that:/ Maybe talk to your school about it, unless the teachers have said anything else, there should be a system where if these kind of errors occur then the school has to let the exam board know sort of thing,, I'm not sure about the details exactly but do ask

Quick Reply

Latest