The Student Room Group

Step 2 2023

Poll

Step 2 2023

How did people find the paper?
Reply 1
I didn't manage to fully solve anything, only did about 50-70% of four different questions and did a tiny bit of the one which had the three simultaneous equations. I found it pretty difficult. Hopefully if I get lucky I'll be able to scrape a 2.What did everyone else think of it?
Reply 2
Original post by boossman
I didn't manage to fully solve anything, only did about 50-70% of four different questions and did a tiny bit of the one which had the three simultaneous equations. I found it pretty difficult. Hopefully if I get lucky I'll be able to scrape a 2.What did everyone else think of it?

I managed one full question, another couple mostly done (all but one or two parts) and the others about half done. It seemed a little harder than the 2022 paper, no?
Yeah got 4 mostly done and two just tried to scraped a few marks. Which questions did people do?
Reply 4
Original post by Uiinvdryuhfssy
Yeah got 4 mostly done and two just tried to scraped a few marks. Which questions did people do?

Managed to do the one about the p(x) q(x) polynomial I think. Got probably 75% of question 1 and the complex number one then tried to scrape a few on the first mechanics one, the tan(alpha) one and 3 others, can't quite remember what they were. Hoping for a grade 2.
Reply 5
Do u guys think it was harder than 2022?
Reply 6
Original post by Uiinvdryuhfssy

Same, well three fully done, and the fourth almost done and probably 5 or so marks on the last two. What do you guys predict as the boundaries?
Original post by Anonymous
Same, well three fully done, and the fourth almost done and probably 5 or so marks on the last two. What do you guys predict as the boundaries?

I managed to do all of q1, most of q2 apart from the part and accidentally added an extra solution to each one, all of q3, some of q5, q8 apart from last 2 bits, and most of q10. I’m hoping that’s enough for a 1, I think it was harder than 2022 so fingers crossed like 61 for a 1

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending