The Student Room Group

Economics edexcel paper 3 25 marker

Hi, I was wondering if we would get penalised for writing similar points on both 25 markers our papers? I was told by my teacher that we would get penalised by the exam board for business, but I wasn't sure if it would be the same case for economics. I wrote about SNP and changes in AD and the multiplier in both of my 25 markers which made sense in the context, but I'm not sure if they would be considered too similar by the marker and would be marked down as it may be considered a lack of display of knowledge.
Reply 1
My teacher said it’s likely different examiners mark each questions a lot of the time and not to worry about repeating yourself. If the same answers apply to both questions then it doesn’t make sense for them to penalise you - don’t worry :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mxaxnner
My teacher said it’s likely different examiners mark each questions a lot of the time and not to worry about repeating yourself. If the same answers apply to both questions then it doesn’t make sense for them to penalise you - don’t worry :smile:

Thank you very much for your reply, I've been stressing way too much about this and it is great to get some reassurance

Quick Reply

Latest