The Student Room Group

degree apprenticeship cv

I’m wanting to apply to a financial degree apprenticeship to start in 2024, but I’m unsure on how to write a CV. Is it meant to be similar to a personal statement for university applications pr different?
Very different. Cover letter is like a personal statement. Search online for CV templates and if you want I can share mine that I've been told is impressive in a couple degree apprenticeship interviews. (not tryna boast just making clear its not some knacks CV)
Reply 2
Original post by user8937264980
Very different. Cover letter is like a personal statement. Search online for CV templates and if you want I can share mine that I've been told is impressive in a couple degree apprenticeship interviews. (not tryna boast just making clear its not some knacks CV)

I’ll definitely search some more, most of the ones I saw were a bit too generic or too similar to a personal statement, if you could send yours too that’d be greatly appreciated, thank you.

hiya i know this is a bit late but could you share your CV?
Reply 4

Yes please that would be great , I’m struggling so much

Hiya, I am interested in having a look at your CV and see where my room for improvements are,

Many thanks
Reply 6

Hiya , sorry but can i get a copy of ur CV please thanks.
Reply 7

Can i please get a copy of your CV aswell.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 8

Hi I know this is late but could you share your cv?
Reply 9
Hiya, sorry for hassling you but could u send me ur cv too. Thanks, much appreciated
Hi all, If people are still interested, I can send through links about the CV which I used to get 8 degree apprenticeship offers - reply to this if anyone wants them.
Reply 11
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi all, If people are still interested, I can send through links about the CV which I used to get 8 degree apprenticeship offers - reply to this if anyone wants them.

hey can you send me as well if it’s possible
Original post by Achut.15
hey can you send me as well if it’s possible

Hi there,

No worries - let me send them through.

Explains the structure, including an example for you to use - https://youtu.be/DMPEogTDvtQ

Walks you through writing a CV step by step in case you're unsure what to do or you're procrastinating - https://youtu.be/Tvgi9_0iYOI (this is the most valuable video to watch)

An extra tip I want to highlight is personalisation. Make a CV which is 3 pages long (don't worry - it's all explained in those videos how to do that) and then cut it down to 2 depending on what exactly the company is looking for.

Hope that helps - let me know if anyone has any questions.
Reply 13

Hello, would you be able to send it to me, please?
Thank you very much
Original post by adam2234
Hello, would you be able to send it to me, please?
Thank you very much

I have sent it above. Hope it helps
Reply 15

I would like to have a look at it please
Reply 16

Hi if it’s possible can you send you cv? Thank you so much.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending