The Student Room Group

CV For Degree Apprenticeships

I’m planning to apply to financial degree apprenticeships to begin in 2024, but they need a CV as part of the application process. I understand this is different to a personal statement for university applications but I’m unsure how to structure it, or even how to start it. Most examples online are based around job applications so it’s hard to find an accurate example.
Reply 1
Original post by Harry_S13
I’m planning to apply to financial degree apprenticeships to begin in 2024, but they need a CV as part of the application process. I understand this is different to a personal statement for university applications but I’m unsure how to structure it, or even how to start it. Most examples online are based around job applications so it’s hard to find an accurate example.

https://cvgenius.com/cv-examples/apprenticeship-cv

It would be something like the one above you can add more stuff to it like online courses/online certification you have completed e.g. coursera certification or links to any financial projects you have done in your spare time. If you dont have any work experience you could give a summary of a project you have worked on with a link to it.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending