The Student Room Group

CV Writing!

I need to write a CV to apply for a degree apprenticeship, what is the best format and what is best to talk about, I.E. work experience, subject competitions (I really am not sure where to start as I obviously have no prior actual work). Should I use bits from my Personal Statement or start form scratch. I'm also registered as a sole trader and do freelance work regularly - is it worth talking about this even know it isn't directly connected to the apprenticeship.
Original post by jacobski
I need to write a CV to apply for a degree apprenticeship, what is the best format and what is best to talk about, I.E. work experience, subject competitions (I really am not sure where to start as I obviously have no prior actual work). Should I use bits from my Personal Statement or start form scratch. I'm also registered as a sole trader and do freelance work regularly - is it worth talking about this even know it isn't directly connected to the apprenticeship.

Hi,

This is the structure of the CV you want to write for a degree apprenticeship application.

Personal details

Personal statement

Education

Work experience

Key achievements

If you don't know how to start or don't know what these sections require, I can send you some links to resources which can walk you through the process of writing a CV for a degree apprenticeship. Just let me know if you would like this.
Original post by apprentinsideryt
Hi,
This is the structure of the CV you want to write for a degree apprenticeship application.

Personal details

Personal statement

Education

Work experience

Key achievements

If you don't know how to start or don't know what these sections require, I can send you some links to resources which can walk you through the process of writing a CV for a degree apprenticeship. Just let me know if you would like this.

Hi, could you please send these to me too?
Original post by nesalearns
Hi, could you please send these to me too?

No problem, here is a video which walks you through the process of writing a degree apprenticeship CV step by step - https://youtu.be/Tvgi9_0iYOI.

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending