The Student Room Group

Personal Statement for foundation year

I take Maths, History and Economics A Level and I wrote a personal statement focused on social sciences. I’m now looking towards taking Aerospace Engineering at University with a foundation year but does that mean that I will need to write another personal statement?
Reply 1
Original post by mlxire
I take Maths, History and Economics A Level and I wrote a personal statement focused on social sciences. I’m now looking towards taking Aerospace Engineering at University with a foundation year but does that mean that I will need to write another personal statement?

Yes I would definitely do that, I'm going to do aero engineering with a foundation year at the university of nottingham this year cause I didn't take physics and pretty much focused my PS around how I didn't take physics and what has pushed me to want to study engineering at uni.
Reply 2
Thank you very much
Reply 3
Original post by mlxire
Thank you very much

also forgot to add, i dont really think your ps matters that much for a foundation year so dont worry about it too much? As long as you're predicted good grades like AAA or something im 99% sure youll get in regardless.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending