The Student Room Group

Can y’all rate my personal statement

For context I haven’t had any offers yet and idk if it’s cuz of my personal statement or not. Can y’all tell me if it’s any good?
I applied to
St Andrews - Mphys in theoretical physics
Exeter - Mphys
Southampton- Mphys with foundation year
York - Bsc phys with foundation year (op to swap to Mphys in 1st year)
Royal Holloway - Bsc Phys with foundation year

[removed by forum helper]

Pls tell me what you guys think. Be as harsh as you want.
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by El C
For context I haven’t had any offers yet and idk if it’s cuz of my personal statement or not. Can y’all tell me if it’s any good?
I applied to
St Andrews - Mphys in theoretical physics
Exeter - Mphys
Southampton- Mphys with foundation year
York - Bsc phys with foundation year (op to swap to Mphys in 1st year)
Royal Holloway - Bsc Phys with foundation year

[removed by forum helper]

Pls tell me what you guys think. Be as harsh as you want.

Hi, I’ve removed your statement because you shouldn’t publicly share one that’s been submitted in the current application cycle. Whilst your app has been sent off, you don’t want to have someone copy some or all of it and then have to prove to that you were the original author.

Going back to your Q, your PS won’t be the reason that you haven’t had offers yet. Just be patient, your uni choices have until May to get back to you.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Hi, I’ve removed your statement because you shouldn’t publicly share one that’s been submitted in the current application cycle. Whilst your app has been sent off, you don’t want to have someone copy some or all of it and then have to prove to that you were the original author.

Going back to your Q, your PS won’t be the reason that you haven’t had offers yet. Just be patient, your uni choices have until May to get back to you.

I didn’t even think about that tysm !!!
Ok thanks !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending