The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL - psych a life and health science?

does anyone know if UCL considers psychology as a life and health science? they want Bio + a STEM/life and health science to take bio at uni and was wondering if I should consider it or scrap that completely and apply for psych (I want to do bio as psych is way more competitive and I would apply for psych as my aspirational choice, but if I applied for bio at UCL it would be my secure)
im pretty sure life and health science is an A level in itself
Original post by coco.chsl
does anyone know if UCL considers psychology as a life and health science? they want Bio + a STEM/life and health science to take bio at uni and was wondering if I should consider it or scrap that completely and apply for psych (I want to do bio as psych is way more competitive and I would apply for psych as my aspirational choice, but if I applied for bio at UCL it would be my secure)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2

The A Levels subject requirements for UCL Biological Sciences are AAA in "Biology required plus one from Chemistry, Life and Health Sciences, Mathematics or Physics". It is actually referring to THE subject Life and Health Sciences.
Reply 3
Oh god, so does that mean i cant apply for biology at UCL? i don't take any of those a levels apart from bio...
yes it means that
Oh god, so does that mean i cant apply for biology at UCL? i don't take any of those a levels apart from bio...
Reply 5

Yeah. :frown:

How about Human Sciences BSc? Will this course interest you? It only has Bio as subject requirement. Have a look at the course modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending