The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Off a grade/ Appealing

So I’m 60% sure I got a C in art. I need ABB to go to KCL to study history (contextual). I am very nervous and losing hope. Do you think KCL will spare me since art has nothing to do with history ?? Has anyone experienced this??? Being let off by a grade on a contextual offer ? From KCL or anywhere ?? Pelase I’m so desperate and want to die. Furthermore if I appeal my grade, and it does move up , will my universities be notified and automatically let me in ? How does it work ?

(If anyone did aqa a level art please mention so because I basically received an estimation of my mark and it is off a B by a couple marks based on previous grade boundaries and I have questions !)
Reply 1
You should contact KCL, I think they'd probably wait for you to appeal your grade but you should check with them.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
So I’m 60% sure I got a C in art. I need ABB to go to KCL to study history (contextual). I am very nervous and losing hope. Do you think KCL will spare me since art has nothing to do with history ?? Has anyone experienced this??? Being let off by a grade on a contextual offer ? From KCL or anywhere ?? Pelase I’m so desperate and want to die. Furthermore if I appeal my grade, and it does move up , will my universities be notified and automatically let me in ? How does it work ?

(If anyone did aqa a level art please mention so because I basically received an estimation of my mark and it is off a B by a couple marks based on previous grade boundaries and I have questions !)

As above, ask KCL what their policy is on remarks, particularly priority remarks.

Quick Reply

Latest