The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde Uni Pharmacology & Immunology

Hi
Anyone heard from admissions for this course, or the other Biomedical Sciences courses?
Its my top choice and have had other offers but this is the one I want - heard nothing yet, but some school friends have received their offers already.
Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi
Anyone heard from admissions for this course, or the other Biomedical Sciences courses?
Its my top choice and have had other offers but this is the one I want - heard nothing yet, but some school friends have received their offers already.
Thanks
Hi there! I know it can be daunting waiting to hear back from universities but there's no need to worry, our admissions teams will be working their way through applications over the coming weeks and months. Universities have until May to make decisions on applications, however it is rare that you'd need to wait that long. Normally most of our departments will be working towards having most of their decisions made by March (or shortly after). Until you hear otherwise you're still being considered which is a good thing 🤞

Are you studying Highers/A Levels? What subjects are you focusing on this year? If they're related to the course then my best advice for now is to immerse yourself in those to keep your knowledge focused 🙂

Please do let me know when you hear back!

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
Thanks
Just wondering if/ when you have heard back? Its my top choice too and I still haven't heard back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending