The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde Accomodation

I have just firmed my conditional offer for Uni of Strathclyde and wanted to know when I have to apply for accommodation in halls, is it before or after results day?
Original post by Anonymous #1
I have just firmed my conditional offer for Uni of Strathclyde and wanted to know when I have to apply for accommodation in halls, is it before or after results day?
Hi Anon! congrats on your conditional offer 😀 What are you coming to study?

Applications for accommodation will open in April, and you should go ahead and apply then with your conditional offer 🏠️ Don't wait until results day 🙂

Caitlin 🎓️
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 2
Original post by University of Strathclyde
Hi Anon! congrats on your conditional offer 😀 What are you coming to study?

Applications for accommodation will open in April, and you should go ahead and apply then with your conditional offer 🏠️ Don't wait until results day 🙂

Caitlin 🎓️
Hi coming to study International Business, by the way will they ask for an advance for accom?
Hello! You'll pay a deposit but only once your place is confirmed so not at the point of application 🙂

Caitlin 🎓️
Original post by Anonymous

Heh - may be useful for you - there's an online event for accommodation Mon 15 Apr https://strath.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_4lfFlWswRFmhdRyO4G11VQ#/registration

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending