The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strathclyde

I got accepted into university of Strathclyde, for a business analysis and technology and marketing. Is their business department good?

Also what is the student social life like, is there events and activities around Glasgow, I’ve never been so I was curious.
Original post by lisawebb15
I got accepted into university of Strathclyde, for a business analysis and technology and marketing. Is their business department good?

Also what is the student social life like, is there events and activities around Glasgow, I’ve never been so I was curious.
Business School has a good reputation. The uni is right in the city centre so plenty going on and has a new union and sports centre.
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Strath has a great business department, best in Scotland I think. Glasgow is biggest city in Scotland and is filled with stuff to do and nightlife is immense

Hi girl I got an unconditional for the same course and firmed it !!!

Girl what’s your insta so I can add u

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending