The Student Room Group

Fast Track at UCLAN

Hi, I just wondered if anybody had completed the fast track - Health and Social - Return to study programme at UCLAN? It is aimed at mature students wanting to progress onto a degree. I start in January and hope to go on to study a nursing degree in March. I'd love to know if anyone has experienced the course and what it involves etc.
(This is my first post)
Many thanks
Lauren xx
Original post by laurenjay17617
Hi, I just wondered if anybody had completed the fast track - Health and Social - Return to study programme at UCLAN? It is aimed at mature students wanting to progress onto a degree. I start in January and hope to go on to study a nursing degree in March. I'd love to know if anyone has experienced the course and what it involves etc.
(This is my first post)
Many thanks
Lauren xx

Hi there @laurenjay17617, :smile:

Great to hear that you are returning to study! Our part time return to study entry programme runs over six-weeks during which you will be introduced to key concepts important to the theory and practice of Nursing and Health and Social Care. You'll develop the academic, literacy, and numeracy skills required for future study. This will also be the perfect opportunity for you to gain insight into what it would be like to study an undergraduate degree.

If you have any questions I will be more than happy to help. :smile:
Best wishes,
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending