The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Guys help and reply fast please

Is uclan university gives me a good degree on nutrition?
And if I wanted to travel abroud after I finish will I have a good job opportunities
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is uclan university gives me a good degree on nutrition?
And if I wanted to travel abroud after I finish will I have a good job opportunities

Hi there,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying here at UCLan. We do offer a course in BSc (Hons) Nutrition & Exercise Sciences which is a 3 year full time course based on our Preston campus. Students studying this course benefit from being taught by registered nutritionists as well as clinical and exercise physiologists.

Amazing that you are thinking about travelling after completing your degree, know that many of our graduates have gone on to work in a range of roles, from public health nutritionists, fitness instructors, exercise physiologists and lab technicians plus more.

If you would like to learn more about the course including entry requirements and course modules you can do so here: Nutrition & Exercise Sciences, BSc (Hons) - UCLan If you would like to discuss your options with one of our friendly course enquiries team you are welcome to email them at [email protected]

Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be more than happy to help. 😊

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending