The Student Room Group

Sixth Form

Hi! i have just finished year 11 and am going on to a sixth form which I'm very excited about! I'm rather academic and I have picked some quite heavy essay based subjects. I'd like some realistic advice on how to do well (I know I'll only be starting year 12 but I'd like to get on top of my game), in History, Psychology, Criminology and Core Maths. Any advice is welcome even if it's more realistic/negative!
Reply 1
Original post by Topaz13
Hi! i have just finished year 11 and am going on to a sixth form which I'm very excited about! I'm rather academic and I have picked some quite heavy essay based subjects. I'd like some realistic advice on how to do well (I know I'll only be starting year 12 but I'd like to get on top of my game), in History, Psychology, Criminology and Core Maths. Any advice is welcome even if it's more realistic/negative!

the only advice you really need is to not waste your free periods and to revise for every test, as even the small ones go towards your predicted grades
Reply 2
Original post by roh73
the only advice you really need is to not waste your free periods and to revise for every test, as even the small ones go towards your predicted grades

True!!
Also, allocate time for each of your subjects in a balanced manner or you will get overwhelmed.

Quick Reply

Latest