The Student Room Group

Can anyone help advise me which universities to apply to?

Hi guys,
I am in my second year of my biological sciences degree with a predicted grade of a 2:1. Im sure i can bump it up but its all my tutor is willing to give me at the moment. Below are my GCSE and A-level grades.
Maths- 7
Statistics-7
English literature-5
English language-5
Economics-6
Chemistry-8
Biology-7
Physics-7
Geography-5
A-level Grades
Maths-A
Chemistry-A
Biology-B
I probably am going to apply for one graduate entry medicine course and the other 3 undergraduate. Anyone have reccomendations on which ones I should apply to given my current grades. I haven't taken the UCAT or BMAT or GAMSAT or whatever yet too so please include which admissions test it requires. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by safee123
Hi guys,
I am in my second year of my biological sciences degree with a predicted grade of a 2:1. Im sure i can bump it up but its all my tutor is willing to give me at the moment. Below are my GCSE and A-level grades.
Maths- 7
Statistics-7
English literature-5
English language-5
Economics-6
Chemistry-8
Biology-7
Physics-7
Geography-5
A-level Grades
Maths-A
Chemistry-A
Biology-B
I probably am going to apply for one graduate entry medicine course and the other 3 undergraduate. Anyone have reccomendations on which ones I should apply to given my current grades. I haven't taken the UCAT or BMAT or GAMSAT or whatever yet too so please include which admissions test it requires. Thanks

Hi. Its the other way around I am afraid. You will need to sit your relevant entry test and then work out the most strategic place to apply. The what uni megathread will be able to help at that point.

You can do some basic research yourself of the various gem courses and what their admissions criteria / admissions entry exams are. Their websites should have all the details and you can break it down from there as to which ones you can suitably apply for now and what they require and go from there to be strategic once you have your results.
(edited 9 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending