The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Mental health nursing time table

Hi, I’m applying to study mental health nursing next April. Does anyone have an example of what the time tables are like for first year? Also do ages of nursing students vary? Going to back to uni at 31, although I feel 21 haha x
Reply 1
Original post by Catsandcake
Hi, I’m applying to study mental health nursing next April. Does anyone have an example of what the time tables are like for first year? Also do ages of nursing students vary? Going to back to uni at 31, although I feel 21 haha x

Hi, I’m also going to be studying Mental Health Nursing starting in September. I’m 40 and believe that is a wide range of ages with many people choosing Nursing as a second career or starting later in life. I believe the timetable is typically three days at Uni attending lectures/clinical skills training and two study days per week when not on placement. Feel free to give me a shout if you need any advice on the application process etc. Best of luck with your application 🙂
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by SJP1664
Hi, I’m also going to be studying Mental Health Nursing starting in September. I’m 40 and believe that is a wide range of ages with many people choosing Nursing as a second career or starting later in life. I believe the timetable is typically three days at Uni attending lectures/clinical skills training and two study days per week when not on placement. Feel free to give me a shout if you need any advice on the application process etc. Best of luck with your application 🙂

Congrats on getting in! That has put my mind at ease that it’s a variety! It’s funny how one day you decide you fancy a completely different career haha. That does sound like a good mixture. Thank you so much for that, I will 😃
Original post by Catsandcake

Hey,
Congratulations on securing your place! We look forward to welcoming you to campus soon. :smile:
We can confirm that the Nursing cohort is a mixed range of ages and everyone is super friendly.
You can join our Facebook Freshers group here to find fellow applicants too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending