The Student Room Group

DwP universal credit review agent salary 2023

Hi , I am due to start my new job as UCR at dwp but have not received my contract yet . Can someone let me know please what is the current DWP EO grade pay after pay rise in 2023 please .
Reply 1
Going off the dwp calculator if your original salary was going to be £28,117 it will now be £29,603
Reply 2
Original post by Ririjade
Going off the dwp calculator if your original salary was going to be £28,117 it will now be £29,603

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes when I ahd applied for the job that time salary was advertised £28117 , but someone told me that I will offer letter with £28117 only as I was not employed at DWPbefore July so I won't get new pay , is it true
Reply 3
Original post by rimmy80
Thank you so much for your reply. Yes when I ahd applied for the job that time salary was advertised £28117 , but someone told me that I will offer letter with £28117 only as I was not employed at DWPbefore July so I won't get new pay , is it true

The basic salary should be getting revised for September
Reply 4
Original post by rimmy80
Hi , I am due to start my new job as UCR at dwp but have not received my contract yet . Can someone let me know please what is the current DWP EO grade pay after pay rise in 2023 please .

Hiya, new salary is £29,500 for most areas, London and surrounding areas is more so it depends on your location. Have you started your new role yet, if so how is it going so far?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending