The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Applying for royal hollway in london to study psychology

I'm basically going to apply for royal hollway next year with predicted grades ABB but their entry requirements for the psychology course is AAB, can I still get into the psychology course with ABB?
Original post by Sevda123
I'm basically going to apply for royal hollway next year with predicted grades ABB but their entry requirements for the psychology course is AAB, can I still get into the psychology course with ABB?

Do you have any other opportunities to raise your predicted grades? (Yr13 mocks/Resits?)
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by LoafOfBread05
Do you have any other opportunities to raise your predicted grades? (Yr13 mocks/Resits?)

yh, but are the yr13 mocks going to be after january?
yh, but are the yr13 mocks going to be after january?

You should have a couple of sets of mocks before January, my school is going to be having roughly 2 sets before the UCAS deadline and they are also thinking on doing resit exams right at the start of September to improve predicted grades.

This will depend on the school, so ask your head of year. If there's no luck then you must prove to your teacher through your classwork, attitude and determination that you can get a higher grade (Not the most noble tactic but sucking up to teachers often helps trust me).
Reply 4

i got into my AAB course with BBC !! for the most part they’ll accept lower, especially if it’s a hard year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending