The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Cancer Sciences MRes - UoB - Course Content

Hi all :wavey:,

Anyone starting studying Cancer Sci MRes later this year?

I'm starting an MRes in Cancer Sci later this year - was hoping if anyone could share a breakdown of the taught module content please? Even the suggested reading list from the uni, or any particular topics you'd recommend going over - would be supppper helpful as I want to re-familarise myself with content after taking a year gap after my biomed undergrad

Thanks
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by VertigoBird
Hi all :wavey:,

Anyone starting studying Cancer Sci MRes later this year?

I'm starting an MRes in Cancer Sci later this year - was hoping if anyone could share a breakdown of the taught module content please? Even the suggested reading list from the uni, or any particular topics you'd recommend going over - would be supppper helpful as I want to re-familarise myself with content after taking a year gap after my biomed undergrad

Thanks

Hello, sorry you haven't had a response to this.

There are probably very few people who would be able to answer this question for you, and they may not be active on this website. :frown:

I think the university department would probably be very happy to send you a reading list if you wanted to get started, so it may be best to email them?

MR
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending