The Student Room Group

Rh neg blood type

Hello, I'm probably out of my depth here, but I will try and ask anyhow. As an RH O neg person myself, would anyone be able to guess how my lineage came about please? I've heard so many ridiculous ideas on the web, but no real evidence. I would really appreciate your current understanding, as people like me feel a bit at a loss at present.
Many thanks
Kev
Reply 1
Original post by Kevlar C
Hello, I'm probably out of my depth here, but I will try and ask anyhow. As an RH O neg person myself, would anyone be able to guess how my lineage came about please? I've heard so many ridiculous ideas on the web, but no real evidence. I would really appreciate your current understanding, as people like me feel a bit at a loss at present.
Many thanks
Kev

I may be able to help you with your lineage queation as I have a science based doctorate. The short of it is I think your father and mother had sex and typical 9 months later you are born (each parent has their own blood type and your inherit it from them). Obviously lots of science and generational sex (lots of it) in between and prior to your parents but hopefully that should answer your question sufficiently.

Take care,

Greg
Reply 2
Original post by greg tony
I may be able to help you with your lineage queation as I have a science based doctorate. The short of it is I think your father and mother had sex and typical 9 months later you are born (each parent has their own blood type and your inherit it from them). Obviously lots of science and generational sex (lots of it) in between and prior to your parents but hopefully that should answer your question sufficiently.

Take care,

Greg

Hi Greg,
You clearly have a great grasp of biology and expect you to go far. Your understanding of people dilemmas prove your worthy.
I look forward to watching your advance, as we will all.

Quick Reply

Latest