The Student Room Group

International health insurance study abroad

Hey,

I am going to study abroad in Mexico for 1 year starting in August. Can anyone recommend where to get international health insurance for while I am in Mexico.
(edited 12 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by blueberry9
Hey,

I am going to study abroad in Mexico for 1 year starting in August. Can anyone recommend where to get international health insurance for while I am in Mexico.

If you're doing this as part of your degree course (perhaps a "year abroad" as part of a language degree), ask advice from your university -- there should be an office that deals with processes/liaison for students doing a year abroad.
Original post by martin7
If you're doing this as part of your degree course (perhaps a "year abroad" as part of a language degree), ask advice from your university -- there should be an office that deals with processes/liaison for students doing a year abroad.

You can contact and get travel insurance for United Kingdom Convenience in choosing insurance packages that meet the needs of the traveler and prompt resolution of questions make it an ideal choice for ensuring protection during travels
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending