The Student Room Group

medicine work experience

Hi :smile:
I have done work experience at a GP, Hospital and a virtual one at a hospital as well. I have connections with someone who runs their own dermatology clinic and I'm thinking of shadowing for a day? You think I should go for it?
Recently, my focus in med has shifted to skin and esp reconstructive surgery eg skin grafts. Its not that I need this work experience for my application but its just so interesting that I might give it a go? But then again, what ways could i use this for my application?
thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by thesun123
Hi :smile:
I have done work experience at a GP, Hospital and a virtual one at a hospital as well. I have connections with someone who runs their own dermatology clinic and I'm thinking of shadowing for a day? You think I should go for it?
Recently, my focus in med has shifted to skin and esp reconstructive surgery eg skin grafts. Its not that I need this work experience for my application but its just so interesting that I might give it a go? But then again, what ways could i use this for my application?
thank you!

Btw, yes i do realise it isnt included within the NHS
Yes you should get any wex possible just for personal interest and it might be better than what you have currently on your application - you never know!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending