The Student Room Group

What is sex like for the first time?

Hi all

Me (21) male, has been getting involved in and starting to build a romantic relationship with a (18) girl whom I met in 2021 at college.

I am a virgin, have absolutely no experience in sex/sexual contact. Only thing I have ever done has kissed. She however, is not a virgin and I need some advice on basically the top things to do and not to do. I mean, I don't even know how to apply a condom. What positions does she expect?

I have ADHD and she is a neurotypical. She does know I have ADHD, I don't know how to bring it up without sounding like a total creep.

Not even sure what this post actually is, but just needing general advice.
You wont seem like a creep for being a virgin dude. There are many tutorials online for how to apply condoms but yk just as her what she wants and what she likes and youll see along the way what you like too. Youll be okay dude dont worry too much about it
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all

Me (21) male, has been getting involved in and starting to build a romantic relationship with a (18) girl whom I met in 2021 at college.

I am a virgin, have absolutely no experience in sex/sexual contact. Only thing I have ever done has kissed. She however, is not a virgin and I need some advice on basically the top things to do and not to do. I mean, I don't even know how to apply a condom. What positions does she expect?

I have ADHD and she is a neurotypical. She does know I have ADHD, I don't know how to bring it up without sounding like a total creep.

Not even sure what this post actually is, but just needing general advice.

when you get into a relationship with someone and in the stage of building it, be open with each other - how you said you don’t want to sound like a creep for mentioning your ADHD. from my perspective, it wouldn’t bother her nor make you look stupid. goes both ways

for when having a moment with her, make sure to search up how to insert a condom and all the important needs before having sexual contact, that’s the most important. sex positions, you can do online researching as well and reviews coming from other women and what they are very much into. everyone’s different and enjoys different things

ask and find out what her favorite position is, you may feel anxious or stupid to bring it up but if she struggles to come up with an answer - before any of this do some researching on sex positions and the most common ones, lotus/69. name positions and tell ask her to rate them on a scale of 1-10 or an alternative, give two options and ask which one she prefers. until you have an image of knowing what she likes then that’s ticked off!

hopefully things go well for you, goodluck!

Quick Reply

Latest