The Student Room Group

Multiple DWP work coach applications

Has anyone else applied to multiple locations for DWP Work Coach? I've applied to 2 and got an offer for one of them. However, I don't want to accept it just yet as it's further away and I'm still waiting to hear back from the other area.

Does anyone know if you can continue with two applications at the same time? E.g accept one provisional offer and wait on another
Reply 1
I have also applied for two areas but have not heard from either of them I did read though, that if you do receive an offer, then you are expected to withdraw from any other campaigns.
Reply 2
Original post by jodie1982
I have also applied for two areas but have not heard from either of them I did read though, that if you do receive an offer, then you are expected to withdraw from any other campaigns.

Oh gosh 😔 thanks for the insight. I'm going to try and get my application to the other campaign reviewed quickly before the offer deadline.
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 3
I have asked about this on the online chat as 2 locations are close to me but 1 will require a commute. Basically I think the best we can hope for is for the results to come out close together 🤷🏻*♀️
Reply 4
Hi, I have applied to multiple locations and got rejected in one of the locations and no feedback yet for the other. Does that cover for all other locations?
Reply 5
Original post by Debs9
Hi, I have applied to multiple locations and got rejected in one of the locations and no feedback yet for the other. Does that cover for all other locations?

No, they will all be separate. I applied for 4, got 3 interview's and scraped through one and started Nov. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending