The Student Room Group

Dwp work coach september 2023 merseyside

Hi has anyone who done the sjt heard back from the dwp regarding results?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Tharadc
Hi has anyone who done the sjt heard back from the dwp regarding results?

Invitations out for interviews.
Reply 2
Original post by reseachy
Invitations out for interviews.

Hi i got the invitation and done the test last sunday but did u receive any scores for sjt or sift
Reply 3
Original post by Tharadc
Hi i got the invitation and done the test last sunday but did u receive any scores for sjt or sift

No , just the invite for interview.
Reply 4
Anything since the interview was done? Have you heard back?
Reply 5
Original post by Tharadc

Not yet. Been checking the portal and it says “Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.” Have you heard anything?
Reply 6
Original post by reseachy
Not yet. Been checking the portal and it says “Your application will now be reviewed by our team and you will be contacted soon with the outcome.” Have you heard anything?

same thing for me as well still, please do let me know if you hear anything back
Reply 7
Original post by Tharadc
same thing for me as well still, please do let me know if you hear anything back

🙏🏿yes will do, please let me know if you hear anything, best wishes🙏🏿
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by Tharadc

Did my interview 2 weeks ago, nothing yet🙏
Reply 9
Original post by carloss007
Did my interview 2 weeks ago, nothing yet🙏

I did mine also like 2 weeks back nothing yet for me as well
Original post by Tharadc
I did mine also like 2 weeks back nothing yet for me as well

Hopefully, no news is good news! 🙏
Reply 11
Original post by carloss007
Hopefully, no news is good news! 🙏

I was told if you are out they will let you know, and dwp site say process can take 3 to 4 weeks and not a guaranteed timeline. So fingers crossed for all of us
Reply 12
I’ve just done an interview for Greater Manchester, having applied back in 2020 it did take 3-4 weeks so hopefully you hear back soon. Best of luck!
Reply 13
Original post by Mattjg
I’ve just done an interview for Greater Manchester, having applied back in 2020 it did take 3-4 weeks so hopefully you hear back soon. Best of luck!

Is that for markerfield griffin house? How long it took from sjt to interview invitation?
Reply 14
Original post by Tharadc
Is that for markerfield griffin house? How long it took from sjt to interview invitation?

No east side of GM (hyde, oldham etc)
24th sep I completed the SJT and invite to interview was 4th oct.
Reply 15
Original post by Mattjg
No east side of GM (hyde, oldham etc)
24th sep I completed the SJT and invite to interview was 4th oct.

Thanls, and good luck to you 😊
Message on portal has changed for me. Looking at threads on here looks like decision may come on Thursday. Anyone else had any change/ notification
Reply 17
Original post by Angiebabe95
Message on portal has changed for me. Looking at threads on here looks like decision may come on Thursday. Anyone else had any change/ notification

What did it change to? Please let me know
Reply 18
Original post by Angiebabe95

Mine is still the same. When did you submit your recorded interview? I sent mine 25th September. I believe it usually take 4 - 6 weeks for the results. Hopefully they are processing the applications quicker. Good luck!
I did mine just over 2 weeks ago. Now says Thank you for completing your pre-recorded video interview. You should hear from us soon with regards to the outcome. That’s different from yesterday. Don’t know whether that’s good or bad news

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending