The Student Room Group

How to deal with stuff elegantly?

I think I’m so full of dignity and grace until someone does wrong and then the best way I can describe it is I sting like a bee and end up looking like the bad guy” .

Had so many situations where I’ve had an argument with someone, and then either completely rip them to shreds ( verbally) and then block them. Or for example with previous boyfriends when I’ve been dumped I completely go into meltdown mode and send like 500 texts asking if I’m ugly / what’s wrong with me and then it ends up with them thinking I’m completely crazy.

But I’m actually a very normal person but I just have such adverse reactions to things?! I just don’t understand why I can’t just either A not reply or B just deal with things more maturely . I’m just so dramatic?!
Reply 1
Anger management is a common issue and there are strategies to deal with it. Realising that it’s just about never helpful to fly off the handle and allowing yourself reflection time before acting is a common one. Mind you it’s not possible to change personality entirely

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending