The Student Room Group

Daily log of my toxic friend

Daily log of my toxic friend cuz I want someone to agree with me that I should drop her even tho we’re in a friend group and it would split the group I shouldn’t have to deal with a toxic friend :smile:
Reply 1
7th feb 2024

Talking to all the popular ppl and playing the victim. She literally told us she doesn’t like the popular people cuz they’re rude and **** but now she’s twisted the whole story and crying on their shoulder.

Reason of argument: kept on ignoring me and then wouldn’t talk to me properly but would talk to everyone else, I was mad about other things like how she was talking bad abt me. Two faced *****.
Reply 2
8th feb 2024

I told her she was a two faced *****. Didn’t turn out well cuz no one believed me. People who weren’t involved in the argument were picking sides and no one picked me.

Came and apologised for ignoring me and stuff but I didn’t except it. She has been doing this for two years, love bombing and then silent treatment and it isn’t fair just cuz she hugged me and gave me an apology that everyone thinks she’s the good girl and stuff. She always starts arguments and dramatises everything. And she always repeats it

I ended up having to accept that apology but I told her why she was a two faced ***** and all. I know she’s not a good person on the inside so next time she does something then I’m gonna call her out for it. I don’t usually, and just leave it be but people need to know it’s not just me in the wrong

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending