The Student Room Group

S e x has gone so bad!!!

S e x with bf is not good anymore.
We’ve been together almost 2 years which is the longest relationship for me. Last 6 weeks I’ll say( we see eachorher every week and once during tbh time it was weekend of 2 weeks).
Anyways the s e x has been bad like I feel like I have to initiate it sometimes and he isn’t fully prepared and idk it’s just doesn’t feel nice anymore because he isn’t fully ready I think. He always climax’s which clearly means he is enjoying it but I’m not. It really isn’t nice anymore.
Is this normal??????? One of the reason I got with him is because the s e x was the best I’ve had.

I can barely feel him lol. Never was like this. It’s really putting my mood down around him too and kinda putting me of. I’m 25 and he’s 35.

Sorry if this is too explicit I don’t know who else to tell my friends would laugh to me
Reply 1
There's one key piece of information missing from your post; have you discussed this with him? Maybe there's some kind of stress or medical condition affecting him.
Original post by Anonymous
We’ve been together almost 2 years which is the longest relationship for me. Last 6 weeks I’ll say( we see eachorher every week and once during tbh time it was weekend of 2 weeks).
Anyways the s e x has been bad like I feel like I have to initiate it sometimes and he isn’t fully prepared and idk it’s just doesn’t feel nice anymore because he isn’t fully ready I think. He always climax’s which clearly means he is enjoying it but I’m not. It really isn’t nice anymore.
Is this normal??????? One of the reason I got with him is because the s e x was the best I’ve had.

I can barely feel him lol. Never was like this. It’s really putting my mood down around him too and kinda putting me of. I’m 25 and he’s 35.

Sorry if this is too explicit I don’t know who else to tell my friends would laugh to me

Presumably you felt him before? Have either of you changed physically?
What exactly do you mean by ''he isn't fully prepared''. Is this a reference to his boner or something else...? And as to how you barely feel him...again...is this due to him not being hard or some other factor like you having gained a huge amount of weight?? Because if you felt him before then you should still feel him now...
Reply 4
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
What exactly do you mean by ''he isn't fully prepared''. Is this a reference to his boner or something else...? And as to how you barely feel him...again...is this due to him not being hard or some other factor like you having gained a huge amount of weight?? Because if you felt him before then you should still feel him now...

I wouldn’t say I’ve gained huge amount but couple kgs which I’m tryna loose
And yeah a boner like when I want to do it he won’t be ready I have to sit there get him ready for like 15 minutes. Usually and before he would get hard straight away
And yeah a boner like when I want to do it he won’t be ready I have to sit there get him ready for like 15 minutes. Usually and before he would get hard straight away

Well I mean those 15 mins can be some exciting foreplay for the both of you if he makes the effort to please and excite you too. If those 15 mins are just a chore where you’re blowing him or giving him a handjob and he’s not really doing anything in return or reciprocating then you really need to bring this up with him because there’s nothing worse than someone who ends up being lazy and selfish with sex.
(edited 9 months ago)

You just "sit there"?!?!? 😳 No wonder the poor guy is having problems getting hard!
Reply 7
Original post by ageshallnot
You just "sit there"?!?!? 😳 No wonder the poor guy is having problems getting hard!

LMFWO I mean I’m fully ready for action and I have to do stuff to him to make him hard. Why isn’t he naturally hard when he’s excited for me? He use to?

is Our relationship doomed? It use to be so good but last 6 weeks it hasn’t been. He’s just softer than normal. It doesn’t feel the same
Reply 8
Presumably you felt him before? Have either of you changed physically?

Yes I did it was really good before. He isn’t hard enough and it’s smaller now. Is this normal?
Will our s e x go back to normal
LMFWO I mean I’m fully ready for action and I have to do stuff to him to make him hard. Why isn’t he naturally hard when he’s excited for me? He use to?

is Our relationship doomed? It use to be so good but last 6 weeks it hasn’t been. He’s just softer than normal. It doesn’t feel the same

Yes I did it was really good before. He isn’t hard enough and it’s smaller now. Is this normal?

That's not good, I agree. How's the emotional side of the relationship? How's his mental wellness in general?
Reply 10

i think maybe bring it up with him and ask him if he has anything going on, sometimes stress or fatigue effects arousal, he could also maybe have erectile dysfunction. but you should talk to him about it first x

This is so funny!

hang on- 10 year gap..
Original post by fallingstarlight
hang on- 10 year gap..

Not really relevant?

Quick Reply

Latest