The Student Room Group

Bus Lane cameras

Today I was driving down a road beside a bus lane but I needed to turn left but stupid me cut into the bus lane slightly before the left turn. After I got out the car I noticed there was some ANPR camera's conventionally placed.

This is the best Microsoft paint diagram I can draw to try and describe it. Do you reckon I wad out of view of this camera. there was some more up the road but they seem to be at a too great of an angle to see.

If so do you think I will likely get a fine through the post I mean if I do its only £35 if I pay it quickly and I will be sure to watch out again and look at the road markings ahead!

I will admit that it was my own stupid mistake to do it and I am responsible for my own actions. But if one was to come how quickly do they arrive?
Reply 1
Original post by lowRocketry
Today I was driving down a road beside a bus lane but I needed to turn left but stupid me cut into the bus lane slightly before the left turn. After I got out the car I noticed there was some ANPR camera's conventionally placed.

This is the best Microsoft paint diagram I can draw to try and describe it. Do you reckon I wad out of view of this camera. there was some more up the road but they seem to be at a too great of an angle to see.

If so do you think I will likely get a fine through the post I mean if I do its only £35 if I pay it quickly and I will be sure to watch out again and look at the road markings ahead!

I will admit that it was my own stupid mistake to do it and I am responsible for my own actions. But if one was to come how quickly do they arrive?

You will just have to wait and see. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes not. I made this mistake and there were grounds for appeal, but given what life was throwing at me at the time, it was easier to pay up and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest