The Student Room Group

No Entry penalties

will happen as I just started driving . Please advise
(edited 4 months ago)
In all likelihood, nothing. If it was something like a bus lane with cameras it's possible that you will have been caught and will be sent a fine in the post, but that is solely a fine and not points. If there weren't any cameras, you'll be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Crazy Jamie
In all likelihood, nothing. If it was something like a bus lane with cameras it's possible that you will have been caught and will be sent a fine in the post, but that is solely a fine and not points. If there weren't any cameras, you'll be fine.

Unfortunately , there are cameras because of many signals but it's a car lane as i entered in counter car lane . But no stuck or stop of any other cars as i quickly take a u turn to a correct lane .
Original post by Halez123
Unfortunately , there are cameras because of many signals but it's a car lane as i entered in counter car lane . But no stuck or stop of any other cars as i quickly take a u turn to a correct lane .

Highly unlikely that those cameras will be there to catch people going the wrong way into oncoming traffic. You should be fine. But there's nothing you can do about it now either way. If there is to be some sort of repercussion you'll be sent a letter pretty soon. If it's been two or three weeks and you haven't heard anything, assume nothing else will happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending