The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Tuition Fees - How To Pay? (MSc)

Hey Guys;

I'm due to start my MSc course this September and had a look at payment methods and it says I can pay through MyUWE. Is there anyone here who can tell me when the deadline is as I can't see an option on MyUWE for any payment system yet (I suspect I'm very early but I just want to know what I'm doing ahead of time..). =)
Hi, did you get an answer for this?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
I did a Google search online and apparently you pay through MyUWE, thing is, it doesn’t specify an amount yet (am reluctant to put it down as I’m a returning Alumni from a couple of years back and don’t know how much I’m due to pay per term).
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hey Guys;

I'm due to start my MSc course this September and had a look at payment methods and it says I can pay through MyUWE. Is there anyone here who can tell me when the deadline is as I can't see an option on MyUWE for any payment system yet (I suspect I'm very early but I just want to know what I'm doing ahead of time..). =)

Hi Scienceisgood

There is a contact number below and a link to student support form;

Email: Student enquiry form - https://infohub.uwe.ac.uk/students/login?ReturnUrl=%2fForm.aspx%3fid%3d43000755

Tel: +44 (0)117 32 85678

If these don't work here is a general enquiry number that should help;

Email: [email protected] - Tel: +44 (0)117 965 6261 - 24 hours a day, including weekends.

Let me know how you get on.

All the best

Martin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending