The Student Room Group

Mechanical Engineering BEng, MMU or Salford?

Hello,
I have two offers for Mechanical Engineering BEng course from MMU and Salford. I have heard that Salford is a better university and in a higher regard than MMU but MMU has higher ratings. Can someone please help me make this choice?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
I have two offers for Mechanical Engineering BEng course from MMU and Salford. I have heard that Salford is a better university and in a higher regard than MMU but MMU has higher ratings. Can someone please help me make this choice?

Salford I don't know about this but I don't recommend MMU because I have a very bad experience Currently I applied to this university and I have submitted the CAS letter Three Months ago on start of May and they said they will issue cas letter in 10 working days but they haven't. I wrote lot of emails and do phone they never respond to my calls and emails. Now after three months they issue me cas letter but having errors on CAS. I have sent amendment request for CAS, Now 10 days passed they are not replying. There is only one month remaining for course to be start but I haven't get my CAS letter and didn't get visa. They wasted my 6 months and now it seems that might miss induction week or might be my academic year. This is my personal experience. I Hope these things not happen to you. Choose Whatever you like. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest