The Student Room Group

Any teachers here willing to help?

I'm a student in sixth form, about to go into year 13 and I want to get a degree in mathematics and want to become a teacher. I want to teach mathematics and maybe have a SEND role or a role relating to sixth form in my career. Hopefully at my current school as I want to go back there. So just wondering if there are any teachers I can talk to about teaching in general and who have had experience in doing a SEND or sixth form role with having taught at sixth form and secondary school level too. All replies greatly apprectiated and welcomed, also if the answer is just a shove in the right direction. The sort of questions I want to ask too would be easier to ask online rather than in person due to their matter. Thanks for helping
Reply 1
Original post by Benjamin646464
I'm a student in sixth form, about to go into year 13 and I want to get a degree in mathematics and want to become a teacher. I want to teach mathematics and maybe have a SEND role or a role relating to sixth form in my career. Hopefully at my current school as I want to go back there. So just wondering if there are any teachers I can talk to about teaching in general and who have had experience in doing a SEND or sixth form role with having taught at sixth form and secondary school level too. All replies greatly apprectiated and welcomed, also if the answer is just a shove in the right direction. The sort of questions I want to ask too would be easier to ask online rather than in person due to their matter. Thanks for helping

I teach Maths and during my career have been Head of Sixth form and SENDCo. I teach across the age range but do have significant A level teaching.

Ask away!
Thanks so much for your reply and willingness to help, would it be ok to continue to conversation on a personal chat if you are alright with that as I'd not want the whole world to have access to this and plus I have lots of questions to ask. So would it be ok if you could message my acccount so we can get started on a personal level

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending