The Student Room Group

crashing higher chemistry?

Hi i’m in s5 and i was planning on crashing higher chemistry, i’ve been doing nat5 since our new timetables in june however i would prefer to work hard and get my higher this year rather than doing nat5 first as the teacher is a massive let down and isn’t a good teacher. I have a nat5 textbook i could work through if that would help me and i am prepared to work very hard. Just wondering if anyone really thinks i can’t do it.

I am currently doing H Human Biology, H English, H Maths and H Geography.

I’ve missed maybe a month of work but i am prepared to catch up and work hard, i do struggle to get the courage to ask the teacher for help however i think i can do that 🤣

Any opinions/help would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by bathofbagels
Hi i’m in s5 and i was planning on crashing higher chemistry, i’ve been doing nat5 since our new timetables in june however i would prefer to work hard and get my higher this year rather than doing nat5 first as the teacher is a massive let down and isn’t a good teacher. I have a nat5 textbook i could work through if that would help me and i am prepared to work very hard. Just wondering if anyone really thinks i can’t do it.

I am currently doing H Human Biology, H English, H Maths and H Geography.

I’ve missed maybe a month of work but i am prepared to catch up and work hard, i do struggle to get the courage to ask the teacher for help however i think i can do that 🤣

Any opinions/help would be much appreciated!

I have been doing my higher chem course since after my last exams. It has been a year gap since doing NAT 5 chem and Higher Chem and I have forgotten a lot of stuff and have been struggling to remember the stuff. I think it will be doable for you to do a crash higher chem but you need good knowledge to get a good grade and I would recommend you to do nat 5 first but you should have the numerical/math skills to do it If ur willing to put a lot of effort into chemistry. GOOD LUCK!!! difficult subject to get through also definitely ask ur teacher for help 🤣🤣

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending