The Student Room Group

Trouble memorizing measurement conversions

(I'm from the US so I'm technically not studying specifically for the GCSE, but I looked it up and the equivalent in my country is what I'm at currently, so hopefully that's fine to put there.)

This is embarrassing to admit but even after last year I still couldn't find a way to memorize chemistry measurement conversions. I have dissociative amnesia so that certainly doesn't help with my memory at all either. Do any of you have a way to remember measurement conversions? I feel awkward asking this because I should know this by now but I just don't know how to do it, especially when I'm more likely to forget it because of illness.
Original post by Apple Juice Cat
(I'm from the US so I'm technically not studying specifically for the GCSE, but I looked it up and the equivalent in my country is what I'm at currently, so hopefully that's fine to put there.)

This is embarrassing to admit but even after last year I still couldn't find a way to memorize chemistry measurement conversions. I have dissociative amnesia so that certainly doesn't help with my memory at all either. Do any of you have a way to remember measurement conversions? I feel awkward asking this because I should know this by now but I just don't know how to do it, especially when I'm more likely to forget it because of illness.

Which specific conversions are you talking about?
Memory comes with repetition and constantly using the facts.

Quick Reply

Latest