The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

MSci Speech and Language Therapy Offer Holders

Hey!

I have an unconditional offer for MSci Speech and Language Therapy this September 2023. I am hoping to connect with others who will be studying the same degree.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by theenigma0
Hey!

I have an unconditional offer for MSci Speech and Language Therapy this September 2023. I am hoping to connect with others who will be studying the same degree.

Hi @theenigma0,

Congrats on your unconditional offer!
If you check out our 2023 applicant thread you will hopefully be able to find other people starting Speech and Language Therapy this year.
I hope you find some lovely people to connect with, and good luck starting your course!

Eliza :smile:
Second Year Education Studies Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by theenigma0
Hey!

Hi there, I'm starting the same course and am also looking to chat to others on the course. I'll drop you a message ☺️
Reply 3
That’s great! Yes let’s connect ☺️
Original post by Bian13
Hi there, I'm starting the same course and am also looking to chat to others on the course. I'll drop you a message ☺️

Hey @Bian13

So happy to hear you'll be starting SLT at Reading! Congratulations :smile:

If you have any questions at all about Reading or the course, let us know. I'm about to start my 4th year on the MSci course, so will be happy to try and help answer any questions you might have.

Good luck!!

Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending