The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

MSci Applied Psychology (Clinical)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether there is anyone here who has gotten an offer from the UOR for the integrated Masters course in psychology? I'm going to go there in September so would be nice to get to know some other people who are doing this course :smile:

- Connor
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether there is anyone here who has gotten an offer from the UOR for the integrated Masters course in psychology? I'm going to go there in September so would be nice to get to know some other people who are doing this course :smile:

- Connor

Hi Connor,

Super exciting that you'll be joining us in September! If you have any questions about Reading, please do ask away.
A good way to get to know other people joining the university is to have a look at Offer Holder threads on here or to check out University Of Reading Freshers 2024 groups on facebook where people often look for people doing their courses and/or in their halls. You can look at our current applicant thread here.

Hope this helps but if you have any questions about anything at all, let us know and we'd be happy to help if we can!

Good luck 🙂
Skye
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UniofReading
Hi Connor,

Super exciting that you'll be joining us in September! If you have any questions about Reading, please do ask away.
A good way to get to know other people joining the university is to have a look at Offer Holder threads on here or to check out University Of Reading Freshers 2024 groups on facebook where people often look for people doing their courses and/or in their halls. You can look at our current applicant thread here.

Hope this helps but if you have any questions about anything at all, let us know and we'd be happy to help if we can!

Good luck 🙂
Skye
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student

Hi Skye,
Thanks for the reply! Which FB group is it? There seems to be lots of different ones.

Thanks,
Connor
Original post by srgtpotato
Hi Skye,
Thanks for the reply! Which FB group is it? There seems to be lots of different ones.

Thanks,
Connor

Hi Connor,
It should be the one with the exact title that Skye listed! If I recall correctly, the one I was a part of had a UOR building as the cover photo of the group.
Hope this helps!
Kat :smile:
MA Diplomacy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending