The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Special consideration

My school has been striking throughout the year and this has led to 30+ days of education being missed and im very unsure whether I will make my offer. They have sent an email to Durham for "Special consideration" will they take this into account in the case that I miss my offer?
Original post by Anonymous
My school has been striking throughout the year and this has led to 30+ days of education being missed and im very unsure whether I will make my offer. They have sent an email to Durham for "Special consideration" will they take this into account in the case that I miss my offer?

Hi there

The admissions team can provide you with the best guidance on this so I'd recommend getting in touch with them either through the Ask Us form or ringing them up on +44 (0)191 334 1000.

-Himieka
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2

Unlikely - students were set work and no school missed 30 days ...

everyones school was striking and nobody missed 30 days so i think the uni will think youve gone a bit mad

Quick Reply

Latest