The Student Room Group

Cardiff Shipping Law

I applied for a postgraduate degree in shipping law in University of Cardiff few weeks ago. I have not heard anything about it yet. So, is there anyone applied for a master degree and got an offer from the university?
Original post by Lawly
I applied for a postgraduate degree in shipping law in University of Cardiff few weeks ago. I have not heard anything about it yet. So, is there anyone applied for a master degree and got an offer from the university?

Hi! Best of luck with your application :smile:

Not a Masters student unfortunately (Hopefully someone with a Masters in LLB at Cardiff can respond to this thread!), but I can try to provide some insight to the process. When the university responds depends school to school I would say, as I'd imagine they'd have different admission tutors for different departments.

I see that Shipping Law is part of UCAS Postgraduate. If you applied through there, I believe that universities have a deadline until May to respond to applications. So I would say you've got quite a bit of time! As the admission tutors are probably going through quite a few applications.

I hope thats helped :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep 2
Hi! Best of luck with your application :smile:

Not a Masters student unfortunately (Hopefully someone with a Masters in LLB at Cardiff can respond to this thread!), but I can try to provide some insight to the process. When the university responds depends school to school I would say, as I'd imagine they'd have different admission tutors for different departments.

I see that Shipping Law is part of UCAS Postgraduate. If you applied through there, I believe that universities have a deadline until May to respond to applications. So I would say you've got quite a bit of time! As the admission tutors are probably going through quite a few applications.

I hope thats helped :smile:

Thanks for your reply. 🙂I am thinking of applying national scholarship and its deadline is at the end of March. Cardiff is my firm choice so I hope I will receive respond by that time. :smile:
Original post by Lawly
Thanks for your reply. 🙂I am thinking of applying national scholarship and its deadline is at the end of March. Cardiff is my firm choice so I hope I will receive respond by that time. :smile:

Best of luck with your scholarship application! Oh, that's totally understandable. If you're worried, since you're on a bit of a time frame I'd recommend going to the university's Ask Us A Question page and enquiring whether you'd get a response by March due to your scholarship deadline 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending