The Student Room Group

Guys please help regarding change of course!

Hi there! I have completed my HND this year. And just received the CAS Letter for 2 years part time BA in Global Business TopUp. You may say it as my negligence that I did not gave attention to the 2 years written on my offer letter. Now I'm just about to apply for VISA from Pakistan but I want to change my course to 1 year full time B.A in Global Business TopUp. My course starts at 11th September can anyone help me in this regard? Is the change of course duration possible?
Reply 1
Original post by Jaun59
Hi there! I have completed my HND this year. And just received the CAS Letter for 2 years part time BA in Global Business TopUp. You may say it as my negligence that I did not gave attention to the 2 years written on my offer letter. Now I'm just about to apply for VISA from Pakistan but I want to change my course to 1 year full time B.A in Global Business TopUp. My course starts at 11th September can anyone help me in this regard? Is the change of course duration possible?

Btw The university I'am talking about is Coventry University London so any student gives an advice will be highly appreciated!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending