The Student Room Group

Transfer to a different course in the same uni

I applied to clearing to do Biochemistry with a placement year at University of Reading because I got low A level grades BCD
However, Im struggling to pick between Biomedical science with placement versus Biochemistry with placement as well because I like the modules and I see there is some overlap with the 2 in first year

In case I change my mind to do Biomedical science, can I be able to transfer/change my course in the first few weeks of term despite my A level grades
(edited 8 months ago)
Best to ask the university
Original post by Username159
I applied to clearing to do Biochemistry with a placement year at University of Reading because I got low A level grades BCD
However, Im struggling to pick between Biomedical science with placement versus Biochemistry with placement as well because I like the modules and I see there is some overlap with the 2 in first year

In case I change my mind to do Biomedical science, can I be able to transfer/change my course in the first few weeks of term despite my A level grades

Hey @Username159

I would suggest you get in touch with our admissions team regarding your course choices as they will be the best equipped to help you figure out your options moving forward! You can contact them on +44 (0) 118 378 8372 or email [email protected].

In the meantime, if you have any other questions at all, please let us know and we will do our best to help.

Good luck!
Skye :smile:
3rd Year Speech and Language Therapy Student

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending